Friday, October 9, 2009

I am such a SLACKER!

I have to get better at updating my blog. It's the only way that I will remember things that happen... lol, this is basically my journal! Anyhow, not much has been going in the wonderful life of Hanga. Just doing the laundry and hanging out with Gretchen. And helping around the house in any way that I can. I've done a lot of rearranging around the house. I rearranged the kids rooms twice in the last 2 weeks, and I am hoping not to do it again for awhile. Eileen is unhappy with her room now, so I guess that's the next project... I'll actually have something to blog about after next week. Eileen and David are taking the kids to Disney World and I get to go with them. We leave sometime Thursday morning, and we'll be back on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to it! I can't wait to go! I've been going to physical therapy to help with my leg, and last week I was cleared to stop going! My physical therapist said that she thinks that my ankle is strong enough for me to just keep working it on my own to strengthen it. It's still going to take some time but for all intensive purposes, I am healed! These are some pictures that I took of Gretchen and Dallin. And also some pictures from Gretchen's birthday. We had a little family party, all of us and Grandmom and Granddad came over. It was really fun!



No comments: